Electrical Gloves – Insulate to 1,000V Class 0
Electrical Gloves – Insulate to 1,000V (Class 0) Also know as electric hazard safety gloves.
- Manufactured from latex rubber to international standards and compliant with EN60903/IEC 60903:2002.
- Class 0 rated for safe working up to 1,000 volts.
- Essential protection for technicians working on Electric and Hybrid vehicles.
- Also suitable for electricians working on high voltage installations.
These electrically insulating gloves should be worn with cotton under-gloves to improve comfort and dexterity (see here).
Also, to protect against mechanical damage and electric arc, leather over-gloves must be worn (see here).
To ensure that the Electrical Safety Gloves do not get damaged they must be stored in a protective case when not in use, (see here).
We also supply an Electrical Safety Glove Kit, complete with storage case (see here). This contains the Electrical Gloves, cotton under-gloves, leather over-gloves and a protective storage case.
To find out your glove size just measure around your dominant hand across the palm just below your knuckles and take the closest measurement from the following list:
- MEDIUM (size 8) = 23cm – DIG6900M
- LARGE (size 9) = 25cm – DIG6900L
- EXTRA LARGE (size 10) = 28cm – DIG6900XL
The EN60903 standard recommends regular inspection and testing for all electrical insulating safety gloves. This is to ensure that they have not been damaged in use and still offer 1,000 volts protection.
Even the smallest pinhole in the glove can lead to catastrophic failure. click here for our Electrical Safety Glove Pneumatic Tester
Medium, Extra Large, Large