Brake Fluid Safety Meter – PROFESSIONAL
This Brake Fluid Safety Meter by Alba Diagnostics helps to accurately test brake fluid for water content.
The presence of water within braking fluid drastically reduces its boiling point and therefore its ability to operate safely under the high temperatures and pressures that are present within the brake hydraulic system and can even potentially cause ”brake fade” or ”vapour-lock”.
Professionals should not use Conductivity Type Testers, they are inaccurate and give misleading results.
This Alba unit actually boils the brake fluid and displays accurate results.
• Award winning ergonomic design
• Operates off 12 volt supply – the vehicle battery
• LCD screen instructions available in 19 different languages
• Supplied to the World’s leading brake and brake fluid manufacturers
• User friendly
• Tests up to 320°C (608°F) – suitable for use on new type brake fluids, including racing car systems.
• Will not operate if connected to the wrong polarity
• LCD screen instructions lead operator through the complete testing sequence
Brake Fluid Testing is a great Sales/Service opportunity for any garage, as a large percentage of vehicles have sub-standard brake fluid that could be endangering not only the motorist but also their vehicle and other road users.
To find out more about Brake Testing Equipment click here.