Brake Service Airline Valve Lift Test Gauge
The Brake Service Airline Valve Lift Test Gauge is designed to verify the correct operation of the female service brake-line coupling.
- Measures the amount of lift the female coupling generates when engaged to a male self-sealing valve.
- Easy to read coloured bands on a centre piston indicates the amount of lift created by the male valve.
- The minimum requirement of lift is 3mm – Indicated by the start of the yellow band.
- The preferred measurement of lift is 4mm – Indicated by the start of the green band.
- Supplied with a check block tool to ensure the Valve Lift Test Gauge is providing accurate readings.
As supplied to DVSA (formerly VOSA) and approved for use in commercial vehicle Authorised Testing Facilities (ATFs) throughout the UK.