Smarty Saver Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The Smarty Saver Semi-Automatic Defibrillator was designed by medical professionals so that anyone can save a life.
The Smarty Saver is reliable, simple and easy to use by anyone, whether they are trained or not.
The semi-automatic model analyses the patients ECG and if a shockable rhythm is detected it automatically starts charging the reservoir capacitor.
The AED vocal message will suggest the operator to press the shock button to deliver the defibrillating shock.
Portable and Lightweight
Folding handle and weighing just 1.56 Kg, the AED is portable, compact and lightweight with a catchy look this can be easily stored and carried to a victims side.
This is a durable piece of equipment, tested for use in the most hostile of environments, being dustproof and waterproof resistance IP rate 56.
- Reduced dimensions & intuitive use (fitting an A4 sheet)
- Instant switch Adult/Child mode
- Fast shock administration 9 seconds
- Practical folding handle
- Audio and visual signals for users
- Universal pre-connected electrodes
- Size: 200 x 213 x 71mm (folded handle)
- Complete with carry case