Under-floor Night Safe - 10K rated
12" x 12" x 12" ABP Square door under-floor safe
- Suggested insurance rating: £10,000 cash cover or £100,000 jewellery cover.
- Door Specification: 15mm top plate with 2 x hardened dowels, 4 x 5mm hardened ball bearings, 14 x 3mm hardened ball bearings then 2mm thick copper plate ABP.
- 15mm middle plate with 2 x hardened dowels and 14 x 3mm hardened ball bearings all to protect moving parts and lock.
- 15mm bottom plate with 10mm diameter stainless steel front live AED moving bolt, 10mm diameter stainless steel dead AED back bolt, 6mm thick hardened back plate under a VDS class 2 Mauer double bitted lock.
- Safe must be fitted into concrete and be installed by a competent person.
- The safe must be placed into a membrane or black bin bag.